Antiviral Hand Sanitiser Gel with 70% alcohol, delivered from our UK stock!
- 59ml easy to use travel size bottle – UK stock – same day dispatch – CE certified
- 236ml easy to use pump style bottle – UK stock – same day dispatch – CE certified
- 473ml easy to use pump style bottle – UK stock – same day dispatch – CE certified
Antiviral hand sanitiser gel kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs, killing micro-organisms on your hands, whilst our quick drying formula requires no water, providing instant results.
The additional moisturising, vitamin E based aloe formula helps prevent irritating and drying out the skin.
Antiviral hand sanitiser gel with 70% alcohol is recommended to help prevent the spread of bacteria, germs and viruses.
- 70% Alcohol
- CE Certified
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs
- Helps prevent the spread of bacteria, germs and viruses
- UK stock
- 59ml travel size, 236ml or 473ml pump style bottle
- Perfect at home, office or on the go solution
- Aloe formula, kind to skin
Usage: Antiviral moisturising hand sanitiser gel helps reduce germs, bacteria and viruses on the skin.
Directions: Place sufficient product in the palm of your hand to thoroughly spread on both hands, rubbing around fingernails and between fingers ensuring all areas are covered. Rub into the skin until dry. Do not wash off after use.
Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 70%, water (aqua), carbomer, fragrance, glycerine, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), aloe barbadensis leaf juice.
Caution: Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only. Do not use in or near the eye, in case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and seek medical advice if irritation or rash appears. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately. Do not breath vapours.
Other Information: Store below 41 C (106 F). May discolour certain fabrics or surfaces.
Conforms to the following standards under CE directive 2011/65/EU: IEC 62321-4;2013+A1:2017; IEC 62321-5:2013; IEC 62321-7-1:2015; IEC 62321-6:2015; IEC 62321-8:2017